I’m typically a very skeptical person and find it hard to believe “miracle” cures or far fetched schemes. I spent hours checking the following out on Google, Yahoo, Wikipedia and even Snopes.com! Guess what? They’re all 100% true!
- Avoid cutting yourself when slicing vegetables by getting someone else to hold the vegetables while you chop.
- Avoid arguments with the females about lifting the toilet seat by using the sink.
- For high blood pressure sufferers: Simply cut yourself and bleed for a few minutes, thus reducing the pressure on your veins. Remember to use a timer.
- A mouse trap placed on top of your alarm clock will prevent you from rolling over and going back to sleep after you hit the snooze button.
- If you have a bad cough, take a large dose of laxatives. Then you’ll be afraid to cough.
- You only need two tools in life – wd-40 and duct tape. If it doesn’t move and should, use the wd-40. If it shouldn’t move and does, use the duct tape.
- If you can’t fix it with a hammer, you’ve got an electrical problem.
- Thought for the day: some people are like slinkies – not really good for anything but they bring a smile to your face when they’re pushed down the stairs.
- Some additional advice: Never, under any circumstances, take a laxative and sleeping pills on the same night