In my never-ending quest to help my shipmates in life (other guys, that is), I bring you this short list of terms to be wary of. If you’ve got a girlfriend, wife, or even if you live with your mom, you’ve probably heard one of these terms used during a conversation or argument. They seem so innocent and, in fact, might make you think that you’ve won the argument or that your significant other is giving in to your logic, but don’t be fooled! Unless you want to spend the rest of your life alone, take heed. I’ve also included a chart that will help you to understand a woman’s argumentative logic. No need to thank me, it’s just part of the service that we here at JeffPicard.com provide.
DEADLY TERMS USED BY A WOMAN:
- FINE: This is the word women use to end an argument when she knows she is RIGHT & YOU need to SHUT UP.
- NOTHING: Means SOMETHING & you need to be WORRIED.
- GO AHEAD: This is a dare, not permission, do NOT do it.
- WHATEVER: A woman’s way of saying SCREW YOU.
- THAT’S OK: She is thinking long & hard on HOW & WHEN you will pay for your mistake.
So, when you get one of these responses from a woman, think before you proceed.